Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

Suave magic box

magic box


When I had my turn i felt.Then I said remote!” Then miss ashely ask me to describe it and I said the buttons are bumpy,soft,smooth,hard,made of plastic,round buttons,and square buttons.


When I finished my turn her was other students that had her turn .When they had turn they said that the magic box was very heavy.Because miss ashley made it out of cardboard and her was other things touch,smell and feel and also eat.


Theres and hole inside of it and that's the bit that is when you have to put your hand inside of it but miss ashley has to put on a blindfold on our eyes.


I think it was fun because that when i had my turn it was so amazing.


id I remember to include….
yes
Title
yes
Introduction
yes
Who, what, when, where, why, who, how
yes
3 paragraphs - burger model
yes
Conclusion - my own thinking/reflection
yes
Specific adjectives
yes
Simile/Metaphor
yes
Different punctuation
yes
Short sentence for effect
yes
Correct spelling throughout the story
yes
A sentence you have added in editing
yes
A sentence you have moved in editing
yes
Sentence starters given

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.