Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

Technology from last week

Today's technology was fun and awesome and when we got there I came late.When I went to the class there was no one there and then I just went down to the office and then waited for the people to go then ask sharon that i'm late for technology.But then she said to go check if miss aireen was in her office then I went then looked inside tell window then she was in there then I went back to the office and told miss sharon that she is in there then miss sharon said then go tell her and I knocked on the door then she said come in and I went in then she said do to book shelfs and then I will drop you of  then when I finished she dropped me off when I got there I went inside the cooking group and my buddies were lydia and heavani     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.