Pages

Thursday 7 February 2019

P.E Sports

P.E Sports

Today we did P.E.And today for P.E we did Softball we had to set it up and then we started to practice our catching and throwing.We had to set up for a game and we started finishing it up.Like I was in the first base i'm not sure who was in the next base and then some people got out then after that I got told to go to the batting area and then when it was my turn I had to wait until the pitcher pitched it to me then I hit it a couple of metres away then I ran to the first base as soon as I got the first base I slide to get the platform then we had to pack up.

When we packed up we had to go to music because there was half of my class inside music and we were doing P.E then we had to change over that means that my half of the class had to go to music and the half that was in music go's to P.E.

The end     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.