Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Technology reflection

TECHNOLOGY
Today we went to Technology and we had to get ready in the morning. And I was late to school to go there so I walked back home and then asked my mum if she can drop me of to T.C and then my my said bubba because that's what my mum calls my sister she said she will drop me off to tamaki college.

Then she dropped me off to the location and I told her to drop me off to the roundabout then I walked around the school to go hard materials then I got to the door and then my friend opened the door for me then I asked Mr Grundy and he said to me that when you walk through the door then you straight come to me or else you will be marked absent or you will in trouble.

Then I was trying to look for my piece of work and Mr was trying to look for it with me then he shouted ANY BODY HAVE OR SEEN SUAVE'S WORK! then everybody said no then he said i'll go help the people that says the name on the board. I was looking in all of the cupboards because Mr said that he would then I will go back to him and tell him that I checked that cupboard and then we would tell him to open the other draws then it finally came to the last one then we opened it then I piled one up then it was the 2nd paperwork. then we were to late so we all packed up and get ready to get back to school.

THE END! 



      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.