Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Presenting

💯AKO HOUR💯


Today we are going to be talking about our presenting for ako hour day so me and my group went to the otherside of the class and then we started to practice for the day so that we are not mixed up with everything so for the mrs gren we did a dance.

 So what Mrs Gren means is M - Movement R - Respiration S - Sensitivity G - Growth R - Reproduction E - Excrete and the last one is N - Nutrition

\The songs that we did for the kids was WOAH , OLD TOWN ROAD,GIT UP and NO DIET






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora my name is Melody from Gisborne Intermediate.
    I really like how you have explained what you are doing like what it means
    and what songs you are doing, I also like how you have added a video of what you are doing
    Please visit my blog https://makaurimelodyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.