Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

My learning journey T1 in the Kia manawanui

Dear Saia, This is my learning journey I have been working hard on my blogging.
This term I have been going to mostly all of our tournaments to get a prize by being
sporty, fit and fast.


Because for rugby clubs if they play good and go hard on their opponents and they finish
the game and they won that means someone in there team gets player of the day.


What makes learning FUN in the Kia manawanui syndicate?Learning for me is fun
because when we have managing self. We can finish of any work that we haven't  finish it off.
But it has to be work from this term that's not been done.


How can I show 1 or 2 school values this term?
I can show the school value Manaakitanga by looking after my classmates and the next one
was Ako by finishing my work on time.


What lear’
ning pathway goal that I have being achieving this year?I have being achieving more often
is the Working as a Team. TEAM+WORK=Teamwork I have achieve this goal this term because
whenever we have a group discussion I would sometimes add some ideas to the group.


What learning pathway would I achieve next term?
A goal I would achieve next term is paying attention
to the teacher when she is speaking that means we have to face the speaker its the person that
is teaching the class.


Describe my feelings about term 2 and your attitude?

I feel happy and excited to see my friends again so that i'm not lonely or something though I can
communicate with them.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.