Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

WHAT I LEARNED

NAME:My inquiry reflection-T2-Black holes


What I learned about black holes is that they are created
by dying stars in the solar system and that
when you go near one the black hole will pull
you in faster than a bullet shooting at you its so fast you
can die and if you don't have any oxygen you will die
because in the history it said that if you see one it
might go away or it might pull u in.

And then even if you send a robot or one of the rockets with a person in there you will die or you might survive only if you have lots of oxygen I asked this question if you go inside it then will you go into another world no one knows that because I think no one has been in one before.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.