Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

What makes me a digital learner

What makes me a digital learner?


I can be a digital learner by sharing
positive comments online means sharing
positive feedback on people's work or blogs.
And using Kawa of care for example holding my
netbook with two hands to make sure that my
netbook doesn't drop.

Learn create share because
I can learn more often at home or during school.
And I can create things that is related to the topic
that I am working about. And sharing ideas to each other
and your classmates.

And another one of mine is being a
smart blogger means when blogging as much as possible
everyday.We need to blog at less 15 blog each month if we
don’t then we have to stay inside class and finish up on
work.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.